The School Board approves of the following School Dress Code:
- Fosters and enhances the public image of the school.
- Encourages equity among students by reducing peer pressure.
- Contributes to student safety, comfort and well-being.
- Prepares students for attendance at High School and the future as many workplaces have dress and safety codes.
- Provides a cost-effective option for parents.
The school colours of royal blue, white and navy are represented by the following items of clothing available from the Clothing Pool located at the school. Any combination of these items is recognised as complying with the school dress code.